Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

There saleman and the confirmed lady will say anything sweet for you to take the *** they promise you a second vacation anywhere you want just to find out you has to come out with more money just to so call"activated " the certificate and more money when you actually use it.and if you have complains they ignore you never returned your calls and when you do you get this witch lady name melissa and she is a total sycophant PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS PLACE YOU WILL BE SORRY !!! The big shot of this operation is located in Las Vegas so does people in Branson knows NOTHING!!!!

Review about: My Vip Vacations Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with My Vip Vacations?

Comments

OMG.YES, I got Melissa calling me too.

She's a smooth talker. After I gave out my credit card info. I quickly went googling about this company. I couldn't believe myself would actually fall for something like this over the phone.

I regret a million and I called my capital one and told them to stop payment. The inexperienced rep told me to calm down and it's only sitting in pending. Once the transaction goes through, we will credit your account. It's been 4 months now.

So much back and forth with my credit card center. So horrible. I tried contacting myvipvacations, they said we cannot refund your money because I have passed your 7 days refund policy.

What policy?You did not mention anything like that during the purchase....geeezzz